Save your smile with tooth restorations like veneers and crowns. Did you know two of the most highly effective types of tooth restoration therapies for cultivating the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the wonderful benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Dental crowns help protect teeth that have suffered an injury or are broken into bits.
– Dental bridges, implants, fillings, and root canals can all profit from additional protection offered by dental crowns.
– Dental crowns place a small cap over the top of teeth for complete protection above the gumline.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– Each dental veneer can reshape and redesign the tooth it is used on, including its shape and color.
– When dental veneers are cemented into place, less tooth enamel needs to be taken off than for a dental crown placement.
– Dental veneers are thin, yet durable shells that are attached to the fronts of teeth.
To schedule your oral health care examination at Pristine Smiles with Dr. Nandhini Bogavelli and our team at our dentist office in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, simply give us a call at 717-790-2184. We look forward to hearing from you.